Would you like to get to grips with your digital camera? Do you want to find out how to take a stunning snapshot? Pick up some basic tips for using your digital camera from our experienced tutor. This taster course is part of Adult Learners’ Week in collaboration with the Learning and Work Institute. It is a one-off session of 2.5 hours for beginners. During the session we will provide details of our other courses to progress your learning.
This one-off taster course for beginners will cover:
• Using the basic controls on your camera.
• Learning what the pre-set camera modes are used for.
• Understanding composition and learning what makes a good image.
What Do I Need?
You will need a digital camera.
As this is an online course, you will need the following:
• access to a laptop or computer with a camera and audio
• internet access
- Date: 22 September 2020
- Time: 12:30 pm - 03:00 pm