Inspire 2 Work
Inspire2 Work is funded through the European Social Fund (ESF) working with young people aged 16-24 who are not in employment, education or training (NEET). The Inspire2 Work Team offer support via a highly experienced and qualified youth work team.
Inspire2 Work offers packages tailored to meet the needs of young people that can be delivered on a one to one basis or within small group sessions. These sessions help to improve health and well-being, to gain qualifications and to find suitable routes into employment, education or training.
What can Inspire2 Work offer?
• Lead Working – one to one support with your allocated worker to help to improve confidence and self-esteem and your ability to work as part of a team through mentoring, advice, guidance and career planning
• Pre-Employment Training – achieve Health & Safety, Manual Handling and First Aid certification plus a variety of other work related accreditation and training
• Qualifications- work towards a recognised level 2 qualification in work related subjects such as Creating a Curriculum Vitae, Developing Personal Confidence and Self-Awareness and Interview Skills
• Work Preparation – support to complete job searches, job applications and to prepare for interviews
• Work Placement – networking with local employers to offer work placements to extend your CV moving you ever closer to employment
- Inspire 2 Work Events: General / Open Day
- Telephone: 01685 727457
Penydre Youth Centre