Mid Career Review (for those aged 50+)
Delivered in partnership with the Age at Work Programme (@BITCCymru) and available to those aged 50+
Delivered via the GoTo Webinar platform. In order to receive the GoTo joining instructions, please make sure you follow the registration instructions on the Eventbrite confirmation email.
The webinar last 45 mins – 1hour and will cover the following:
• What is a mid-career review (holistically) and the benefits attendees have found
• Career Planning Model (self-awareness, options, decision-making, next steps)
• STAR technique for interviews and 1:1 conversations with line manager
• Real life stories – stories of people aged 50+ who have changed their careers, gone into self-employment etc
• What to do if you are considering a career change
• Why change career
• Top skills for 2025
• Career progression
• Benefits of learning and development
• Encourage action planning
Please note this is an introductory session – the tutor is not a Career Advisor. However, the aim of this webinar is to get people thinking about their future, what they want and what steps they can take to get there.
Further training dates area available via www.bitcni.org.uk/age-at-work-wales-mid-career-review
Following the session, attendees will receive a resource pack with signposting to where people can get further support, as well as a few activities and templates that they can use in their own time.
The information you supply will be securely stored and destroyed after one year. For more information on how UNISON uses your personal data, please go to: www.unison.org.uk/privacy-policy.
- Date: 22nd September 2022
- Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Region: All Wales
- Telephone: 02920729414