Working Skills for Adults 2
Working Skills for Adults 2 is available to all residents living in Torfaen who are employed or self-employed, aged 16 and over. To secure support from the Working Skills for Adults 2 team you can only be qualified up to a level 2 qualification or below.
What can it offer you?
Working Skills for Adults 2 provides opportunities to improve the skills and the employability of local residents.
- One to one support
- A dedicated Employment Support Worker who will help you on your journey
- We will help you identify your barriers to better paid employment and provide you techniques to succeed in getting the job role you want
- Industry recognised training, accredited qualifications and local opportunities
- Supported job searching, CV writing, cover letter drafting and personal presentation skills in preparation for interviews
- Free vocational courses such as: – Food Hygiene in Catering, POVA, First Aid (CPR), CSCS, COSHH and Dementia Awareness to name but a few
- Transferrable skills courses such as STEPS for confidence, interview skills to give you practice and Mindfulness to help you develop techniques to overcome your hurdles
- Additional support ranges from walking groups, exercise classes to help with your physical capability and coffee mornings for informal chats about the courses.
- Financial support with childcare*
- Financial support with transport*For more information call 01633 647743 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01685 727070
The Orbit Business Centre Merthyr Tydfil
Similar event not found