JOIN OUR ONLINE CAMPAIGN
Adult Learners’ Week will take place during 21 – 27 September, with online activities also taking place throughout during July and August. If your provider is delivering courses and tutorials during these months – register your events for free.
In response to current events Learning and Work Cymru in partnership with Welsh Government are working together with partners to create Wales’ largest-ever bank of digital learning resources. It is important now more than ever to pool our resources and work together with partners across Wales to support the wellbeing of Wales and future skills through our virtual Adult Learners’ Week campaign.
If your organisation is interested in facilitating tutorials during September please get in touch. You may want to deliver a variety of online taster sessions through a mixture live and pre-recorded tutorials, webinars and courses – you may also want to share new or existing digital materials and resources for people to access and continue to receiving support.
Examples of online tasters could include creative writing, digital tips, arts and crafts, or more practical skills which may lead on to further qualifications, such as basic maths or advanced social media marketing.
Here are the ways in which LWI Cymru can help you deliver your online taster sessions and courses:
- Promote your online activities bilingually through our online events calendar including the Working Wales website
- Share the details of your online learning activities via social media channels.
- Ensure that your organisation is part of the wider Adult Learners’ Week PR campaign
Here’s what you can take away from the campaign:
- Inspire people to take the next step – to learn new skills, gain a qualification and build their confidence.
- Play your part in helping people in Wales tackle COVID-19
- An opportunity to engage with new and existing audiences
If you have facilitated events for Adult Learners’ Week before and have your own login details for the website visit our providers page to register your events. If you are not registered with us, contact us.
For further information or need any assistance contact us at [email protected]