Health and Social Care
From helping people with a particular need to providing vital assistance to healthcare professionals. Health and Social Care Apprenticeships provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to work in a variety of health and social care settings.
These qualifications are designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge needed to care for others in a broad range of health or social care settings.
Who is it for?
– A Diploma in Health and Social Care is flexible to suit all fields of those working health and social care.
– Eligibility criteria applies
– This apprenticeship is available in Level 2, 3, 4, and 5
– Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
– Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults, Children and Young People)
– Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care
– Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults’ Advanced Practice)
– Essential Skills Wales
– The role of a health and social care worker
– Health and safety
– Administrating medication
– Supporting people with disabilities
-Working with babies and young children
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you could move on to a higher level of learning, or other qualifications which are designed for a more specialised field such as a Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care or a certificate in Working in the Health Sector.
This is an online resource
- Region: All Wales
- Learning Style: Online
- Telephone: 029 2066 3800