This apprenticeship has been tailored for project managers moving into a middle management role and still retain responsibility for operational processes.
Apprentices also develop their practical management skills to improve business performance and to support their career progression.
Who is it for?
– Project managers
– Eligibility criteria applies
– This apprenticeship is available in Level 4
– ILM Level 4 Diploma in
– Essential Skills Wales
– Manage personal and professional development
– Provide leadership and management
– Develop and implement an operational plan
– Develop working relationships with stakeholders
Our Business Development Team are able to guide you through the next steps
This is an online resource
- Region: All Wales
- Learning Style: Online
- Telephone: 029 2066 3800